Friday, August 14, 2009

Kanon's 1st Day of School

Kanon is so Excited about school

His Classroom
Kanon & Ms. Lana

Kanon's first day of school was a huge success! He didn't shed a tear or even look back at me. He couldn't wait to see Ms. Lana his teacher. He said he was going to say "hey Ms. Lana, my name is Kanon Michael Gentry and I'm 3 years old" He is going to Pinelake Preschool this year on Mon., Wed., and Fri.. He is in K3. I can't believe he is old enough for this. It seems like just yesterday his cousins Ryleigh and Haeden were in preschool at pinelake and now they are at NWRE in 1st and 2nd grades. Time sure does fly by. Aunt Sommer went with me to pick him and he was so excited to tell us how much fun he had at school! We are looking forward to a great year! He has two good friends in his class Graham and Jackson.

1 comment:

Just call me D said...

awww jodi he is such a cutie! i'm like you i can't get over how big these boys are! glad he had such a great first day!