Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mari Blake's Ears are Pierced

Aren't I beautiful!!!
SO Pretty
Before
NOT TOO BAD!!
Sweet lady who pierced my ears!!
Proud Brother Kanon
I have been thinking about getting her ears pierced for awhile, and I knew I wanted to do it before she turns 1. My mom and I were out shopping one day while Steven was out of town playing softball. We were right by Claires, and my mom said lets call Steven and see if it's okay. He said i guess, so we did it. She was great...i was nervous and Kanon was crying. He was worried about her. She cried for just a minute, but they put this numbing cream on your ear now so she really didn't feel anything. She was fine 2 minutes later laughing and talking to Kanon. She has been great with them. We got them done on Feb. 7(i just haven't had time to post lately). She lets me clean them, and they don't bother her at all. YAY!!!

No comments: