Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby Dedication at Pinelake on November 14, 2008


She was so worn out!
Clay, Toni, Hogan, Me, MB, Kanon & Steven
Me and Clay(my little brother) and our Sweet Babies
Halls, Wessons, & Gentrys
The Gentry Family
Daddy's little girl- Got him Wrapped already
Me and My girl


YAY-it's over and I did SO good!

Proud Big Brother Kanon- "Hello Everyone"

In my jammies at dinner. What a great night!
Thanks family and friends for coming to see me dedicated!

Mari Blake was dedicated at Pinelake on November 14, 2008. She was so good and looked absolutely beautiful. She was dedicated with her cousin, Hogan and several friends, Logan Hall and Luke Wesson. We had a great night. Kanon was pretty good, but he did yell from our seat across the church...Pop, Mimo, everyone. He saw our whole family and got real excited.

1 comment:

Just call me D said...

sweet pictures AND
DARLING header! you did such a good job... like the pink an purple too