Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch with my sweet boy


We got a big one!!

Kanon loved the animals...especially the baby ducks!


He wouldn't say cheese


Kanon, Me, Kelli & Hayden


Hayden & Kanon

"Last Time" (his favorite thing to say)

Laughing when he would fall off the swing

Me and Kanon went to the pumpkin patch today with a group of madison mommies. It was so much fun! Kanon loved the animals, the hayride, the pumpkins, and the swing. He didn't want to get off the swing to leave. He kept falling off and thought it was hilarious! MB stayed at home, so it was great to spend some quality time with my little man. It was so cold, too. We got to snuggle on the hayride which was my favorite part!

1 comment:

Boomer, Sabrina and Grant said...

Hi! Found your site on a friend of a friend's site! I was wondering where you went to the Pumpkin Patch. I would love to take my little boy. Could you email me and let me know? Thank you!! Sabrina Graham
bsggraham@yahoo.com