Friday, July 18, 2008

Our Newest Blessing

The Gentry Family
Mari Blake Gentry-July 11, 2008- 7lbs 3 oz- 20 in
Kanon kissing his baby sister
Sweet Mari Blake in her nursery for the first time
MB's going home outfit

Our precious baby girl was born July 11, 2008 at 7:31 am. She weighed 7lbs3oz and was 20 inches long. Mari Blake has been a perfect angel since she arrived a week ago. She sleeps and eats alot. Kanon loves her. He calls her baby, wawa bake, or kanon. We are all adjusting well to our newest additon to the family. Thanks for all the calls, emails, texts, flowers, dinners, etc. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh Jodi- she is so beautiful and her going home outfit is to die for!!! Just precious- looks like a sweet little baby doll- Congratulations- girls are so much fun!! love, Jamye McAtee

Just call me D said...

Hey girl- you look great in those pictures! I can't believe you'd just had a baby! Precious pictures of Mari Blake, I can't wait to meet her in person in a few weeks :)

The Lyon Family said...

Congratulations!

The Lyon Family said...

congratulations!

The Marion Family blog said...

Jodi,
Congrats! She is so beautiful! Can't wait to meet her! Hope to see you soon!
christy

Elder Family said...

Congratulations on your sweet new baby girl! She is beautiful!!

Robin, Tommy, and Manze said...

She is so precious! I know you are having so much fun with her!

Binksters said...

She is so pretty!! I know that you are going stir crazy in the house! let me know what I can do! Still want to bring you food. I will wait a few weeks.

amber

Anonymous said...

Mari Blake looks just like Kanon...precious! I am so happy to hear your are adjusting well to having two. Can't wait to talk to you. I love Kanon's new hair cut:)