Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Science Museum with Nana & Pop

Kanon patiently waiting on Daddy, so we can go see the Dinosaurs!
Pop & Kanon and the dinousaur.
Kanon loved the fish, but stopped to say Cheese for the camera.
Nana & Kanon (i couldn't believe he wasn't scared at all of these real looking dinosaurs!)
Sliding down the fun slide in the preschool center.
Riding the frog!

Counting the steps on the way out!

We had a great trip to the Science Museum today to see the Dinosaur Exhibit. It was really neat. Kanon wore his Dino shirt and was singing our dinosaur song from story time the whole way there. He had a blast with Nana & Pop. I enjoyed eating at Keifers afterwards :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jodi, he looks five years old in these pictures! breaks my heart in half! precious, precious! i can't believe he wasn't scared, considering the time we took haeden to the zoo to see that dino exhibit! ha ha!

Just call me D said...

Jodi, thanks so much for your sweet comment yesterday- you wouldn't believe how much it meant! Keith was working yesterday morning and I was a little down about it... so believe it or not, you made me feel much better.
I can't wait to meet Mari Blake, and I know that you are so ready too. I had Caleb in April so I remember being miserable but not HOT and miserable.
Thanks again girl!