Saturday, April 26, 2008

Beach Trip






We had such a good time at the beach! We went to Gulf Shores with The Wesson and Hall Family. It was 3 men, 3 pregnant women, and 4 boys. It was a blast! We relaxed, soaked up the sun, shopped and ate a ton... and the boys went fishing! It was a great trip. We are hoping to make it a yearly thing. Next year, will be crazy with 3 new additions. All these babies are due within weeks of each other. It is so neat to share this experience with such close friends!!

4 comments:

Our Sweet Babies said...

Hey Jodi. This is Robin Troupe. I just found your blog on Kara's blog. I love finding people I know. Congrats on the baby girl. It looks like your kids will be like mine, a boy and then a girl 2 years later. It couldn't be more fun! Your little boy is adorable. Hope all is well. Glad I found you!

Just call me D said...

How fun! I'm dying to go to the beach this summer. We planned on it last summer and it just never happened so I am determine :) Can't wait to see ya'll Friday.

Robin, Tommy, and Manze said...

How fun! What a cute pic of the three pregnant friends! What a great tradition to start!

The Lyon Family said...

We are headed to the beach for two weeks on the 23rd after kindergarten graduations! Glad you found our blog!