Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Parents 40th Anniversary Party






Happy 40th Anniversary to my wonderful parents! We had them a party at our house, and it was so much fun. The cake was a picture from their wedding day. Everybody said my mom and dad look like me and clay in that picture. My whole immediate family(all 17 and 2 on the way) were there and lots of other family and friends. We had a really great time, and we thoroughly enjoyed celebrating our precious parents. They are the best parents in AMERICA, and they are great role models for us kids/adults now :) Kanon had a blast, too. He put on a show dancing to Apple Bottom Jeans.

2 comments:

Elder Family said...

Hey again~ It's Fran! My e-mail is fran_elder@yahoo so we can keep in touch. We live in Niceville,Florida which is on the bay side of Destin. We have been here a little over a year and we really like it, of course except for the fact that it is not home, but we see alot of people when they come to Destin on vacations and such. Keep in touch~ I am going to add you to our blog

odomfamilyfun said...

Hey. Quick question-how can I get in touch with Amy Johnson photography? I have a friend from New Orleans that found your blog from mine, then Amy's & wants to use hers. Does she have an email or phone number?
Hope yall had a good Easter!
Brittany