Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bubble Bliss



Kanon is Obsessed with BUBBLES! He Adores them. Of course, Mommy gets tired of always blowing bubbles, so we got him a bubble machine for outside. It works ok, but I just found this new bathtime bubble machine that is the BEST! It blows a ton of bubbles at one time and lasts forever. This kid was so happy. He didn't want to get out of the tub. He never stopped talking and smiling at the bubbles. I don't think we are going to ever have any problems getting him to take a bath. Now if we could just get him to eat and talk... do they make machines for that??

2 comments:

Ozier Family said...

I LOVE these pictures!! He is starting to look like such a big boy!!

I keep thinking of the animal (the shrimp, I think) on Finding Nemo that says "Bubbles, Bubbles, My Bubbles..." he he!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a neato toy...where did you find it?